Who we are
Our website address is: https://digitalmarketingsoftwares.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We only collect the informations that needed for the registration procedure at our website or when fill up the registration form on the site. The information that we gathered are voluntarily submitted by the customers to us. We collect customer’s personal information during the account registration on our site on our site.
Personal Identification Details
Your personal identification details are used to process your order of the products, customize your profile information, internal usage with legal requirements, update your status of online shopping in our site and also to update our customers with our latest news of updates/changes, promotions and events.
Your personal information such as credit cards details, bank account numbers are well kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal details to any third party. Our sites do apply appropriate security application in order to keep all the customers information safe at all time.
Our company website do applies appropriate security application in order to prevent the leaking customers’ personal identification details from third parties, illegal disclosure and hackers. However bear in mind that any information transmitted through Internet is NOT 100% guaranteed safe and secure.
Policy Guarantees and Commitments on Services
1. The software had been developed based on Facebook API terms, so you never worry about your Facebook account being banned by Facebook.
2. We are committed to support throughout the software licensing process.
3. Support experience advice, error handling during use (via livechat office hours at website or via email).
4. Continuously improve the product, free update the new version to complete the features.
5. Commitment to non disclosure of customer information or data, non-use of accounts or tokens of any kind.
6. Software code based on FB API support, so we will not be responsible for the refund when the unwanted changes. But we are committed to always be in charge of fixing bugs, replacing other similar products so that you always get the best benefits when using our products and services.
7. To protect users and against cracker, so we encourage you to consider before you order. We do not refund when you paid software.
8. Any software purchased online directly from our website and sucessfully downloaded are ineligible for return.
Return and Refund Policy
1. The buyer confirms that the invoice and payment is for an already delivered service and the buyer confirms that he/she is satisfied for the software and license, and received it as described and this is not a prepaid service, its already finished services and delivered as described since the software license can’t be sold to another client when we generate it for buyer.
2. No refund request will be entertained after license activation and sent to buyer. We can’t refund after buyer have used the software and got this benefits and confirmed that its as descried.
Thank you for understanding.
Your contact information
Email: [email protected]
Address: RIO PORTO 0016 03 FERROL 15404, A Coruña – Spain